On the Air: Inner Truth Podcast: Psychedelics: Your Questions Answered with Isa Gucciardi
Through weekly conversation, Inner Truth brings together leading thinkers, speakers, and healers that are at the forefront of these questions. The discussions are aimed to inspire deep internal inquiry and positive change in the lives of listeners. In this week’s episode with plant medicine expert Isa Gucciardi, you’ll discover:
• How to know if/when plant medicine is right for you
• How to frame and phrase your intention
• The best way to set yourself up beforehand
• How to interpret the experience afterwards
• What practices help get the most out of the journey
• The most common mistakes + how to avoid them
• Some incredible stories of breakthrough insights + emotional healing
Inner Truth Podcast: Psychedelics: Your Questions Answered with Isa Gucciardi
About Isa Gucciardi
Isa Gucciardi is the Founding Director and lead teacher of the Foundation of the Sacred Stream, a school for consciousness studies dedicated to bringing the wisdom of ancient spiritual and healing traditions to contemporary society.
She is the creator of the groundbreaking therapeutic model, Depth Hypnosis, which was born from her studies in transpersonal psychology, cultural and linguistic anthropology, comparative religion, hypnotherapy, and transformational healing.
In her counseling practice, Isa combines depth hypnosis and other elements from shamanism, Buddhism, and transpersonal psychology to guide people in process of conflict resolution.