This class is for those who want to explore the role of religious belief and spiritual inquiry in the therapeutic process. Participants will gain better understanding of the role of the officiant in ceremonies, as well as the issues that can arise in spiritual counseling, and it will help participants fine-tune their intention in serving in these capacities. Students will explore a wide range of spiritual traditions and acquire a greater understanding of the role of spiritual experience across a broad spectrum of traditions, better preparing them to assist people in a wide range of inquiry.
This class will benefit both personal seekers and those wishing to expand their knowledge in order to assist people who are engaged in spiritual inquiry. Therapists, LCSWs, and coaches will find this material particularly helpful for understanding their clients. This class is required for anyone interested in applying to become a Minister in the Foundation of the Sacred Stream. Students can apply to become Ministers when they have received their Depth Hypnosis Practitioner certificate.
This workshop will:
• Help you understand the spiritual journey in many different faith contexts
• Help you develop a better understanding of others’ spiritual needs
• Help you develop a greater appreciation of the role of non-dogmatic spiritual inquiry
You will find this workshop especially beneficial if you:
• Wish to explore your relationship to your own spiritual path more deeply
• Wish to learn how to recognize the larger philosophical questions that underlie many people’s self-inquiry
• Wish to explore the role of spirit in the therapeutic process
Workshop Format: This is offered as a Distance Learning course.
Note: Attendance in class is mandatory as the group discussion of the homework is an important part of the learning in this class. If you have to miss one class because of compelling circumstances, please contact email@example.com.