The Conscious Parenting workshop is designed to help you navigate parenting with greater intention and ease. This workshop brings Buddhist Psychology into action as it addresses important parenting issues such as: how to bridge your parenting intentions and actions, understanding what motivates you as a parent, the effect of your family of origin dynamics, how to recognize your child’s highest good, and meeting challenges with your child. Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D., Founding Director at the Foundation of the Sacred Stream, developed the Conscious Parenting class to help parents gain greater confidence and enjoyment on the path of parenting. This workshop is beneficial for parents with children from ages 0 – 18.
This workshop will:
• Help you work with your strengths and positively address parenting challenges.
• Help you develop kind and effective discipline strategies while avoiding power struggles.
• Help you manage differences of opinion with your co-parent.
• Help you recognize patterns at play in the family dynamic and discern what is working.
• Provide support in helping you meet your own needs as well as your children’s.
You will find this series especially beneficial if you:
• Seek to feel more empowered and joyful in your approach to parenting.
• Have particular parenting challenges that you would like help solving.
Workshop Format: This is offered as a Distance Learning course.
This workshop is offered through the Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners.
This is an interactive course, but if you are unable to attend live you can watch the recording later and send in any questions you have.
Note: We offer a discount to people who register for this course with a friend or as a couple. Details are on the registration page for the course, linked to below.